Kiamhu's

by - Thursday, December 22, 2011


Happy Birthday to my beloved friend - Lee Shyen Yee
Finally you're officially eighteen!!!!!! Ohh like really finally  xD
Adui I dont know wanna write what le la wth  =.=  slap me!

First, wish you must stay happy always!
Second, wish you can achieve what you want!
Third, wish you will hangfuk forever!
Forth, wish you stay healthy always!
Fifth, wish you got cant spend finish eh money!
Sixth, wish you joo lai joo pretty!
Seventh, wish you can gain some fat, too skinny!
Eighth, wish you get sterling result in every exam!
Ninth, Tenth, Hundredth ... left for yourself la  :P

Last, HAPPY BIRTHDAY  :)

P/S: The very FIRST TIME I made video, do appreciate and better touch till cry  LOL

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey,really thanks ya.I'm so touch when I see the video~you so 'got heart'..I believe that those sweet memories between all of us will never end,promise? hehe.thanks ya. Pang Waymeen,I love you too ♥

    ReplyDelete