08062012

by - Friday, June 08, 2012

I should update my blog now, or else when school reopen, I will have no time to update it. For your information, the bloody STPM left less than 5 months, gosh I should speed now! Okay today gonna post about the outing with my girls.

Date: 4 June 2012
Venue: Sunway Carnival Mall and 糖伯府
Current song: 让我跌倒 - 可晴

Went out with my girls, Ci Xuan, Shyen Yee and Chu Yan. Watched movie , Bella and Thor are the main characters  :)  For me, this movie really quite nice except the part that 7 dwarfs sang song. The Queen is so so so pretty!! 

After that we went 糖伯府 for chatting. For sure not to forget take photos with them, all those photos are taken by using my lousy handphone  xD  A happy day with my girls, when is our next outing?

# Shyen Yee and Chu Yan


# Shyen Yee and the blogger  ;  why my hair looks so messy?  TT

# Chu Yan and me

# Ci Xuan and Chu Yan

# Ci Xuan and me 

# Ci Xuan and Shyen Yee

# 让我跌倒 - 可晴  *MUST LISTEN*

# Distance - Christina Perri ft. Jason Mraz

# 好难得 - 叮当  *MUST LISTEN*

You May Also Like

0 comments