14122010 & 15122010

by - Wednesday, December 15, 2010


14 Dec 2010 was the last day of our SPM, that's mean we are free now!! Yeah!!! 5S4 classmates went Sunway but we divided into separated group which mean some went for movie and some went for singK, never mind as long as we happy  ;D  Poor Meng Jern lost in the way to Sunway but at last he reached there safety, haha  xD  Got people ah, yes is you!! I know you're viewing my blog now!! Said what want follow us then put us aeroplane, hng  >"<  You lost the chance to hear EBoon solo!! Ahahahahhahahaa~

We tried our best to get high in K-room, we even sang Chinese New Year's songs!!! I wonder what was the passerby thinking when he or she heard our songs? Haha I could imagine his or her face expression  xP  At about 7pm, when Edric and I passed by a stall, a quite handsome guy talked to him and ask whether Edric remember him or not, he said he is Edric's girlfriend's brother. At that moment both of us were totally shocked, I thought that guy was Edric's friend who was only want to joke with him but I was wrong!! We don't know that guy at all, perhaps he just wanna approached Edric, OhMyGod the handsome guy was a gay!!!

Went back home by Ci Xuan's car but we stacked in highway for 1 hours more! There was a serious ghastly accident in the highway and the car can't move at all  TT  This was the very first time I sat Ci Xuan drove mia car, pity us  >"<    


15 Dec 2010, I went Pacific with my girls: Ci Xuan, E Wen and Shyen Yee, well I was the driver of the day  xD  Something 'chikek' happened when I was on the way to park my car, luckily nothing happened, thanks for god blessing! The aim we went was for movie, so we chose Lelio Popo. This movie actually very suitable we teenager to watch, nowadays teenager always complain that old people was mahuan and gamcham, through this movie we can learn how to treat old people. Done it to your grandparents before it's too late! Yes I do filial to my grandma! I just left one grandma only, so I must appreciate her  =)



That's all my post, do follow me readers  =D



You May Also Like

0 comments