Random

by - Sunday, December 12, 2010


Hello everybody  ;D   I'm here to update my blog since I neglected my blog for long time! Well the disaster SPM is not yet finish, I still have my Chinese Language paper on 14th December. Yay it's last paper! But nobody cares it now, everyone is seem like finish SPM already, holiday mode is switched on!! I believe I can fly, I believe 10A is belong to me! Don't talk about examination again, just relax! Heeeeeee*


羅志祥 “舞法舞天” 3D 演唱會 
Date: 16 April 2011
Time: 8:00pm
Venue: Stadium Putra, Bukit Jalil
Ticket Price: RM388, RM328, RM268, RM228, RM168, RM128, RM88


I'm plan to go Show's concert with Tan Ke Xin!! Ke Xin oi~ really want go mah? Should I go? I don't want miss out the chance to meet with Show!! I just scare all those tickets sold out nia  >"<


And I also plan to dye my hair! What colour should I dye? Ash brown? Liese product would be my choice  ;D


That's all as my brain is blank now. CIAO!

You May Also Like

0 comments