07082011

by - Sunday, August 07, 2011

Hello I'm back  :)  Well, currently is lunar July, not superstitious but we really need to be more aware than usually. Actually not much to blog as I have NO blogging mood now, kill me  TT 


Just some nice quotes to share, they're so true and happened on me ! All those things which passed just let them pass, hrmmm not to put those bad history in my brain  xD


#1 They got me smiling when it hurts, nothing exactly measures to what true friends are really worth.  


#2 A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover.


#3 Just because today is a terrible day doesn't mean tomorrow won't be the best day of your life. You just have to get there.


#4 Telling the truth and making someone cry is better than telling a lie and making someone smile.


#5 If you don’t like the situation you’re in, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. 






You May Also Like

0 comments