06102011

by - Thursday, October 06, 2011

Hmmmm my blog is totally dead now, sad die me  TT  I will update lots of things after this final exam, tomorrow English paper, next Friday Biology paper and next next Monday is the last day for Maths and PA paper 1 !!

We got lots of plans but most of the plans is related to food one, hahaaa   xD  Tambun seafood, Raja Uda tomyam, Nibong Tebal tu ka, Kampung Mangkali curry mee ...etc Walaoooo we're so pro in finding hochiak  ;P

# Not to forget Sushi King RM2 bonanza too !!!  :D


# Superb NICE song to share, must listen yo !!

Long time dint touch my beloved basketball already, gonna stay back and play basketball till siao after exam, wuhoooooooooooooooo  xD  Movie is also a thing MUST do !! I gonna chase lots of drama liao, especially HongKong's one  ;P  Shopping, it's time to purchase new clothes, muahahhaaaaa, just think nia also high die me liao.

# 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩  :)


# 一炮而红  :)

You May Also Like

0 comments