Overdue Post

by - Sunday, October 23, 2011

This post is a super overdue post, I actually done half of them 7 early 8 early but I save as draft and dint publish out nia  :D  Dont get boring with what I write  xD

26 August, Friday : Afternoon section's student no schooling that day but some pupils need to go school for taking report card, ya my youngest sister was unfortunately need to go school, mummy have to take her report card, I get shocked when I looking at her report card, failed 4 subjects, GG.com  =/  After that went Sentosa for lunch, then Lohas, then Jusco  :P  My brother, sister and me 3 people wore school uniform to everywhere, LOL LOL LOL everyone looked at our name tag when we passing by  =.=

# Lohas is the LOVE  :)



27 August, Saturday : Chemistry tuition from 9am - 1.30pm, mygod I still remember that day was a raining day, super heavy ones. Can you imagine you need to sit on the super-hard-ass-painful-chair, under the freaking cold condition and try hard to absorb what teacher was teaching for about 4 hours ..? Went IceIce Baby, Auto City after tuition  ;)

# Hrmmmmm the ice not smooth lah  =X


28 August, Sunday : Shyen Yee and Chu Yan went my ahma's house which located at Byram ones to catch insects. With helping of my jiujiu and mummy, we caught 37 insects !!!!! Such a great amount  xD  Actually we just catch tiok 3 or 4 insects nia, most of the rest were caught by my jiujiu, THANKS  :D  Spent half day to processed all of them, totally exhausted  ;C

# In process-ING

# Taaa-daaahhhh done these insect specimens  :)


29 August, Monday : Went Penang to visit uncle which sick ones. Erhmmmm I really cant accept if I need to stay in flat or condo lo, feel like why those house so small so pack one and so high  =.=  Then went Auto City to settle our dinner, chose Old Town as mummy wanna eat something got rice one. Guess what, we went into Pizza Hut for second round after coming out from Old Town, walaoooooooo we were so geng  xD  Cheesy Larva large pizza always is the best !

# Outfit of the day. A simple Roxy tee, short jeans and slipper  xD

# Finally steam rice is available in Old Town. Before holiday, steam rice always temporary-not-available  :(

# We love cheese  :)


30 August, Tuesday : Nothing special outing.


31 August, Wednesday : Wan May came to my taman, then I fetch her to my ahma's house for insects catching. And also Chu Yan. Catch only 10+ insects nia, but enough already  :)  Felt very unwell on that morning, vomited at roadside when I was driving back to my taman, haizzzzzzz.


1 September, Thursday : I actually forgot what I had done that day  =.=  I just remembered I had Maths tuition in the morning.


2 September, Friday : Followed Form6 librarian to Penang 1 day trip. Hmmmm went to Fort Cornwallis, Peranakan Mansion, and Logos Hope. Hmmmmm Straits Quay plan cancelled at last moment, make us disappointed nia  :C  Conclusion, really had fun with friends  :D  Since we reached school very early, something like 4pm only, Shyen Yee and I went Winter Warmers and Tutti Frutti Auto City, LOL we're so geng  xD

# The peoples  :D

# Taken at Peranakan Mansion  =)

# Logos Hope ship


3 September 2011, Saturday : Chemistry tuition for 4 hours again  =.=  After that we chilled at Lohas, still dint forget that we bumped into some people in there.  LMAO

# I always love Lohas


That's all I think, I really try hard to squeeze my brain juice to rethink what happen on last month, LOL.

You May Also Like

0 comments