071111

by - Monday, November 07, 2011

Gonna blog now, I almost forgot what happened already  =.=  Hmmmm go my Facebook album and I could remember back, haha !!

24 October, Monday : My friends who stay in B'worth, BM, Simpang Ampat and Jawi ones came to my ahma's house which located at Byram (槟城的最南部) to catch insects. Kampung is sure the best place to catch insects la, heeeeee  :P  After that we go Chian Yee's dad stall at Jawi to have bak kut teh as lunch. Desmond received a call when we're eating, our friends who go Mengkuang Dam catch insects ones been caught and robbed !!! All of us worried to the max and our hand keep shaking, totally have no appetite to eat. Luckily three of them were safe, urmmm they should follow us come NT d ma. Next stop, Jun Xin's house to preserve those insects. Photos do the talk  :)

# The backside of all of us  xD


# Soup and dry bak kut teh, yummmmmmm  :3

# Watching horror movie - Scream

# Waoooo so concentrate huh?  :P


30 October, Saturday : Halloween night and 8TV carnival at Auto City. Bumped into lots of friends but dint take too much photos  =/

# Rickman  :)

# 8TV celebrities on the stage

# Haozhe's look on that day, by the way congratulation this make up won third prize

# You Bao's look

# Emmy's look, the most normal look among them  LOL


31 October, Sunday : Went to Queensbay with my sister, Arr Wen, Xia Wen and Momo. Hmmm the main aim we went is because of Bosco ♥ ♥  We reached there quite early and actually we can stand first or second row but we're lazy, so we sit in beside stage d Starbucks. Arghhhhh therefore we stand super far from stage afterwards, haizzz  TT  You can view Momo's blog for more. Went Auto City after that, Aaron Yan? Err we just sit inside Starbucks and played poker, haha  :P  But before I went back, I went to stage there to 目睹 Aaron 真人风范, his fans really flooded Auto City indoor.

# Super entaoooooooooo  :)

# Changed spec still that charming  xD

# Photo of the day, edited by Momo  :)


5 November, Saturday : Been forced by society to participate in photography competition at Mengkuang Dam  =/  Hot die me nia, stupid Sun ! 

# Choose this photo to participate in Landscape category

# I gave this photo for Shyen Yee to participate in Flora and Fauna category

# This couch grass, I simply shoot nia, boh mood la, hot sei me~

# Grabbed from Meng Lee's Facebook album, spot me  xD


Okay that's all, laziness come to find me again, gonna watch my Forensic Heroes now, muahahhahaaa  xD  CIAO.


You May Also Like

0 comments