04122011

by - Sunday, December 04, 2011


Hello peepssssss, it's holiday now, most probably student like me will definitely love holiday  :)  Well, look at the calender, it's also the last month of year 2011 now, whoaaaa really can't believe the time pass so fast, urhmmmm just like a G6?  xD

My lower six studies is finished and upper six challenge is waving his hand towards me  >"<  Mr.upper six, I do love you, so please love me, okay?  :P  Skip this topic and I gonna blog about what I have done in past weeks ago, keep refreshing my mind to force her to rewind  ;D  Back to November~~~~~~


11 November, Friday : Do you notice that this day is six-ones-gather 111111? It's a well-memorable and nice day, so no doubt lots of couples will choose this day to register-marry  :D  Since my class teacher is the 婚姻注册官, so we're there to help my teacher as there are 168 pairs choose to marry on this auspicious day  @@  Hmmmm really quite tired but it's a good experience indeed!!

# The venue by using my handphone 5MP camera  =.=

# Chu Yan, me, Shyen Yee and Wan May  :)

# 大合照  ;  我们竟然学那几百对的新人一样手牵手成双成对地上台跟老师握手  LOL


13 November, Sunday : Accompany my sister Joe go pray milk-god at Penang, then have lunch at Jalan Pasar and heading to Gurney afterwards. I still remember mummy scold us in the car because we want to go to different malls  =.=  We keep arguing want 1st Avenue or Gurney.

# I'm a laksa lover  :D  Jalan Pasar laksa here

# Sister Joe and sister Coco, hmmmmmm I have no idea why people keep saying both of them are twins?

# Ya the blogger and brother Ken, ignore his mouth  xD


14 - 18 November, Monday - Friday : For your information, this is the week that only lower six student need to go school, it's mean that other form students are holiday already, so you can imagine just about 170+ students in the school  =.=  Last week leh, for sure playplay la! Poker card, UNO card, ipod, camera and handphone are available everyday  xD

# Playing unfair 6 person cho-dai-dee

Actually I very scare got people push the door from outside, so I push it hardly inside LOL


25 November, Friday : Back to school again for stupid Biology experiment, arghhhhhhhh!! Go Jusco after that, movie and celebrate friend's birthday. Photos do the talk.

We're acting pull grass and identify the species of grass LOL

# Capture in Biology lab. ahNeh, ahB, me and Olivia  :D

# The birthday girl, Cing Ying


Hohoho, Christmas is coming soonnnnnnnn  :D  Always love this festival although I'm not a christian. Not to forget that Chinese New Year is also near already!! Shopping malls year end sales, I'm coming~~ Craving much for new watch as you know, I love watch  :)  Not latest one but as well as nice I will like it. I have Casio, Swatch, Polo Club Britannia and Esprit. I gonna get Baby-G, FCUK, Seiko and so on.

# I want this white Baby-G watch (BGA200 series) as my Christmas present!! Anyone..? Mummy!!!!

That's all for today, CIAO!

You May Also Like

0 comments