Movies

by - Monday, December 05, 2011

Today I gonna share some movies that I had been watched before  :)

First is the movie I love the most currently, it's 那些年, 我们一起追的女孩. I bet most of you had been watched this movie already, right? Well seriously I went to watch this movie not because of the actor but because of the novel. Who ever read 九把刀 novel will understand why do I support him  :)  Hmmmm I know youtube can watch this movie now but I tell you, the feeling is totally different compare with cinema ones! But I have to say truly that novel is actually much more better than movie. Not to forget, the main actor 柯震东 really superb entaooooo ♥ 




# 柯震东凭 <那些年> 荣获金马奖最佳新人奖  


Second, the hottest movie currently, that's The Twilight Saga - Breaking Dawn 1. For your information, I never watch Twilight 1 and 2 before, but I do know Edward, Bella and Jacob  ;P  Hmmmm for me, this movie quite okay. Heard some people complain that this movie not nice as there're not much actions in the movie. I'm looking forward for Breaking Dawn 2 as Bella is alive and her daughter is damn pretty!!! Heeeee  :D






Third, quite long time this movie had been shown, it's 辣死你妈 Nasi Lemak 2.0. I think everyone know Namewee this person, who change the lyrics of our country song to Negarakuku, even Prime Minister also know him  =.=  Yea this movie is directed by him. Every Malaysian should watch this, it reflect the truth of Malaysia, perhaps some Bee-Ant supporter will hate this movie to the max, hahaaa LOL! I do love Malaysia this land  :)  Dont you?




Next post will about the tv dramas especially HongKong ones that I had been chase, stay tuned! CIAO

You May Also Like

0 comments