09122011

by - Friday, December 09, 2011

# The outfit I wore to attend my mum's friend wedding dinner. Ignore my legs, looks extremely weird and short  TT

Sorry that TV drama post have to delay  :)  Just because I wanna crap nonsense, muahahahaaaa!! First at all, congratulation to those SPM candidates, you all are FREE now, yea so my sister Joe too! Hmmm I think you all have lots of things wanna do, travelling-shopping-online-non-stop-part-time-job-taking-course-and-others, just enjoy it  :D

I read some blog posts and these make me miss the moment when I was form5 last year. Though I'm still in Jit Sin now, but the feeling is not same, just because different friends bring different feels. Except those precious 7 persons, I bet few of you are smiling now  :P  Next year, my classmates will remain same as this year and I hope we'll enjoy the last year in school  :)  Remember, do appreciate what you own!

Okay end with another photo. Photos credited to my little sister Coco.


Quote of the day:  Don't ever think your life is unfair. There are always people out there who have it worse than you and wish they can be like you. 

You May Also Like

0 comments