Lunar Eclipse 10122011

by - Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Date: 10 December 2011
Venue: My home
Current Song: We Found Love - Rihanna

Newspaper or internet got bulletin that the most beautiful lunar eclipse will appear on that night, so almost everyone look up the sky, so do me!! But at that evening, the weather changed, it's raining!! Feel that raining will ruin our plan to watch the lunar eclipse, pray hard  =X

At 10pm I still see nothing in the sky as lots of dark cloud hide the moon, I can see many friends post new Facebook status, just like lunar-eclipse-very-beautiful-the-moon-changes-colour-into-red-blah-blah-blah, I was like why they can see but I see nothing? I ran up and down just because wanna look the lunar eclipse!!

Finally I can see it on about 11pm! Ohmygodddddddd, the lunar eclipse really so so so nice!!!! If you miss the chance, you gonna wait it for 4 years more  =/  Lets view the photos, not that nice as I'm not professional photographer and I dint have tripod stand.




That's all, do leave your comment  :)  

You May Also Like

0 comments