Goodbye 2011, Hello 2012

by - Wednesday, January 04, 2012

I should update my blog before year 2011 end, but what to do, I'm lazy or should I say I'm busy with outing? LOL. Okay rewind back to my year 2011, hmmmm what have I done throughout my 18 years old year, yea I do passed through many things!

# Get myself a part time job as clerk in a maid-agent-company on January to March. Well, I gained lots of experience and knew that real life is that cruel!

# Dyed my hair for three times, blonde brown > black > black. Hmmm curious about why was I dyed black twice? Black colour faded and discipline teacher warned me to dye again  =/

# Decided to stay in Jit Sin for form6 studies, yeaaaa it's a right decision and I do enjoy it  :)  Try to not give myself too much pressure *my parents never give me pressure but I always set high target for myself*

# Been chosen to go up stage with Anthony Neely and sang his song to whole Auto City, ya it was the best birthday present ever *not singing part la*

# The number of times which I cried in Jit Sin is the highest among year 2006 to 2011. Seriously-injured-bleeding-painful-bad-result, the main reason I cried just this two  xD

# Did not ask pocket money from my parents for the whole year, yeah claps hand! I dont know whether I can do this in year 2012 or not, but I think I'll fail to do so, sorry papa mummy  =/


These are some part which I could remember right now  xD  I know year 2012 will be a pretty good year, dont care what doomsday la, as long as we still alive, we must enjoy our life even though it might struggle sometimes, like 苦中作乐  :P

So, year 2012 please love me  :)

You May Also Like

0 comments