Back To School

by - Sunday, January 08, 2012


Through the above photo, you can know I'm back to school !! Cut my hair and fingernails short, bought new school uniform to welcome my last year in Jit Sin, this time really last year le, no more form7 or what.

School reopen on 4 January 2012 and the next day was gotong-royong, seriously I can feel that my classmates are getting closer to each other, we got lots of things to share, talk, gossip ...etc. And hor, pity those 3B7 students' bags and tables, we were shouting loudly to warn you all in the forth floor but nobody of you bother us, so when the dirty water splashing down like waterfall to ground floor, the water splattered to bags and tables  xD  Cant stand with this funny scene when waterfall splash down, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA laugh die we all nia, bad evil seniors we all  :P  *Hmmm how gonna the waterfall formed is the secret of my class, muahahhaaa!*

Oh yea we had hair checking on Friday and guess what, I dint caught by discipline teacher ohmygodladygaga, the very first time I escape from free hair cut !!! What a good beginning in 2012  :)  Okay that's all my post, CIAO.

# Taken on 31 December 2011 @ Old Town Auto City.

You May Also Like

0 comments