09032012

by - Friday, March 09, 2012

Look at my previous blog post, I have been neglected my blog for 2 months long, slap me! Actually I do update some stuff, but I save them as draft because only half-done. Today I really have the urge wanna update my blog, I'm in bad mood! I need to express out my feeling.

Sometimes, I'm a little bit emotional, a little tiny thing can affect my mood, I dont know, perhaps I'm too sensitive or what? But just for some case. I just dont like it, I put everything on my face, if I show poker face or busuk face, no need to ask me, just dont bother and chap me, I'm in bad mood and I'll ignore everyone.

I dont know how to say, I hate those selfish attitude, just care about themselves and dont bother others. Whatthefck when you need my help, am I rejecting you? NO! I try my best to help you! I do believe karma :)

Another thing, I dont like people exceed me, no matter in result or whatever thing. I know this is bad, but I just cant control it. What can I do is just try my best to make people have no chance to exceed me, I SWEAR I'll put lots of effort on my studies. I believe, in this world, nothing is we cannot do one, only have the thing you dont want do. Once I set my target, I'll try my best to achieve it! Hmmm no, is MUST achieve it!

I had learned a lesson, no more excuse for myself, no more careless for myself, what lead to this is my laziness! I need to cope with my laziness, cut down the time to watch tv and online is the thing I need to do from now on, it's not easy for me, I'm a freaking crazy drama fans :( My parents put all hope on me, I cant make my family disappointed, I really need to change my studies' attitude, if not I'll regret for whole life, feel shameful and sorry to them.

I actually have a quite good brain, why I just cant use it well? I can learn or memories something in a very short time, fck I dint appreciate it! It's time to change :) I cant stand with the sucks result anymore, I really will crazy. Seriously, I dont really feel stress because I think that this is the compulsory thing that I need to do and achieve it!

That's all. Will try to update more in holiday. Happy Holiday  ;)

You May Also Like

0 comments