Penang Escape Park

by - Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting bored of going Genting Highland Theme Park? Johor Legoland can't attract you? Penang Escape Park might be your choice!! For your information, this theme park is newly opened for just 3 months.

Date: 26 December 2012
Venue: Penang Escape Park
Current Song: 十二生肖 - LeeHom


YOOOOOO E Wen, Shaw Shyue, Shui Ping, Jess and me are going to explore Escape Park!! Shui Ping aka dajie is the driver of the day. Since five of us don't know the location of Escape Park (EP), so I googled the route to Teluk Bahang and saved in my iPad, but I think we dint use the map pun because we just follow the road sign. If I dint mistaken, from Penang Bridge to EP require about 55 minutes.

We reached there safely at about 11.15am, all of us are so excited!!! The ticket fee for us (13 - 59 years old) is RM48 per person, remember to bring along your MyKad because for non-MyKad holder the ticket is RM60. Oh ya food, drink and camera are not allowed to bring in, but we just don't care about it, we put in locker. Big thanks to E Wen because she curi-curi bring camera go inside. All photos are captured by using her camere  :)

# Before we starting our exploration, the still full-energetic face!


# Fighting go go go! Erhmmm all of us are trying to kek-green-gin (青筋) and I'm the failed one as I don't know why I cant kek anything on my hand  :3  Okay lo I'm 温室里的小花, cant stand with big-sun  >"<

# Cash is not allowed to use inside EP, you need to rent a card, something like debit card one (minimum is RM30).You can top up your card and use it to rent locker, buy food and drink. The green wristband is used to open locker one. The things inside EP are quite pricey, we buy two tin of 100Plus which cost RM4 per tin  O.o 

# Waoooooo looks like so environment friendly right? IT'S ABOUT PRINCIPLES!!  xD

The first game we played is Tubby Racer, you can enjoy an exhilarating journey downhill on the back of this tubby tube. Remember train your stamina and strength of hand first, or else you'll just like me, chuan (gasp) to the hell. Thanks to Shaw Shyue, he help me pull the super heavy tubby tube on our first climb, thanks to E Wen, she help me push and take the tubby tube on our second climb. The route is extremely steep and long, luckily we play this game first.

# These 2 guys are so energetic and full-semangat, they run up to there, while we girls for sure are busying selca!

# This really kill us! We walk to the top, then the worker say we must go down and pull the tubby tube up to the top, whatthehell tired max, chuan max, heavy max!!

# My very suffering face, ya I have very-super-poor stamina, EMO!

# The first journey which is straight one, while the second one is something like zigzag-S-shaped one. 

# We are not ready yet!! Blame the stupid worker poor capture skill.

After that, the second game we played is Go Ape. From the name of the game, you can guess what activity we are going to play. We just call the game as climb-house LOL!  If I dint mistaken, that time is about 12 something which sun is the most big one!! I nearly fainted and heatstroke (中暑), sad lo why I cant bask in the sun, EMO MAX!

# We look like build-road-worker, HAHAHAHAHAAA!! 一副全副武装的样子, 很帅嘛  :P

# This house has 4 sides which are different one, but each person can just only play for 2 sides. You can know how many time that you require to climb to the top, just challenge yourself and your friends! Or you wan break the record of there also can, climb as slow as possible, HAHAHAHAHAHAAA!! 

Third game we played is Monkey Business, the game that need very strong strength of hand. And you must not scare of high! Don't scare to fall down because it is very safety, and if you cant continue, just give up and hang-in-the-air!! The worker will come to save you one  :)  Yup I hang-in-the-air in level 2 flying fox which connect to jungle one, not because I give up, is because when I reach the platform, I tak sempat to pull the rope, so I slide back to the half. Can you just imagine I hang-in-the-air, and down there is jungle?  :P 

# This is level 3 which is the most high level. I dint play this level as my palm not allowed me to play them, they're so red so hot so painful. 手掌的皮负荷不了, 所以最好把手掌的皮练到厚到不行就可以了!!  xD

# I personally think that this part is most-most-most difficult and challenging one, ya the U-shaped rope. Salute to myself HAHAHAHAA!!

# While wee line up for Monkey Business, capture photo is the thing must do!! Obviously Tan E Wen is the shortest one, HAHAAAA actually 158cm not short la, just we 4 too tall  LOL LOL LOL!!  xD

# My very-red-tired-chuan-max face after playing Monkey Business

# The view of EP from land. Looks attractive and fun, right? YA ABSOLUTELY FUN, REALLY WORTH TO PLAY!

We play until about 4pm something or 5pm and we take our bath there. We spend lots of time inside and enjoy muchs! What I hate is just the SUN!!!! If you want to come here, better come earlier so you have many time to play all of the games! EP also has a game which almost same as bungee-jump, called Atan's Leap, we want to played it badly but this game need extra pay RM20, we think that it's not worth so we say byebye to this game.

# The below picture is Atan's Leap game, looks adventure and fun! This picture is taken from Google one.

# The last group photo before we leave EP. Hair not yet comb nicely and not yet tie up  :C  Spot Shaw Shyue's foot! He's the one who dint bring slipper, emo!

I really have a lot of fun in EP with they all! If have chance, I would like to come again next time!! More photos please view herePhotos credited to Tan E Wen again  :D

Opening Hours: 9am - 6pm
Address: 828 Jalan Teluk Bahang, 11050 Penang, Malaysia.
Tel: 04-8811106

You May Also Like

0 comments