Chew It of CNY

by - Saturday, February 16, 2013

Today is chu7 a.k.a human day, so Happy Birthday to all humans  :P  Sorry for neglecting my blog for so long time, I'm gonna blog about my Chew It (chu1) of CNY.

# OOTD for chu1 : pink cheongsam, beige wedges

I dont know why I have the urge to get myself a cheongsam and wear it on chu1, maybe just like what my sister said, 心机重 as all of my siblings wear red on the first day of CNY, LOL! The cheongsam is actually too loose for me, but nevermind la  =/  

# HAHAHAHHAAAA 大人国 vs 小人国, this really laugh die us!

# Four of us, the blogger me, sister Joe, brother Ken and lil sister Coco. See, they're all in red  :O  
For your information, the photo above is taken by mummy, for sure she have to take 37251232104732 times as she dont know how to use DSLR, haha!

After everyone is dressed well and take enough photos, first thing to do on chu1 in my family is going to temples for praying. It's freaking hot and people mountain people sea in every temple, pray for everything going smoothly in the year, no small people (小人), and the most important one is stay healthy and 出入平安! Second thing to do is going to Rumah Sejahtera Permatang Tinggi (老人院), as long as we have the ability, we must do as much charity as we can! 

# 久违的全家福!!! Taken in Rumah Sejahtera Permatang Tinggi. Actually I'm shorter than brother Ken la but I'm wearing quite high d wedges, so I almost same tall with him lo, haha!

# The proven that we go there, LOL! No la, snap this photo because lil sister Coco wanna do moral folio one  :X

# Sister Joe really looks like a kiddo, but she elder than lil sister Coco 3 years old okay  =.=

# The tall gene in my family, haha!!

# Spot the floor! Yay if you come my house bai nian, once you step into my house, this is the first thing that you will be see.

# Some decorations of my home, I'm so proud of myself because many of them are DIYed by me  :D

So this is my first day of CNY, how about you..?  :)

You May Also Like

0 comments