Chew Jee of CNY

by - Friday, February 22, 2013

Aloha I'm here to continue update my Chew Jee (chu2) of CNY. Chu2 is mummy-balik-kampung day, so for sure we go to ahma's house  :)

# OOTD for chu2 : denim top, flora skirt, coffee brown boots

My ahma house just located in Byram, which less than 10km or less than 10 minutes journey from my home to there. Nothing much to say because the activities that we do in ahma house are watch tv, chit-chat, play games and take photos. After that, we go Kuala Kurau to visit 老三姑, meet lots of relative at there and some is my first time to see them, LOL! Not to forget that we also go 老三叔 house at night. 

# With relatives from KL take 1

 # With relatives from KL take 2 with 老三姑

# My beloved 小舅舅 with 老三姑  :)

# 小舅舅 and her two naughty daughters

# Cousins, me and damei Joe. What a tired face  =/

For more photos please view my Facebook  :)   Thanks, XOXO!

You May Also Like

0 comments